Thursday, December 10, 2015

Flannel Friday: Where are the Jingle Bells?

This concept just NEVER gets old! (at least not for me). I just had to make one for the holiday season. Enjoy!

Have the kids hide their eyes and count to ten while you hide the bells under one of the sleighs. Ring your jingle bells while you say, 

Jingle bells I hear you play.
Are you under the red sleigh?

Continue for each color until you find the bells.


See my entire Jingle, Jingle, Boom, Boom storytime here. Check it out for the link to Mr. Billy's Jingle Hop recording. It is a rockin', jingly good time. Happy Holidays!

Lisa at Libraryland is hosting the round up this week. Find all things Flannel Friday on Pinterest and on the blog.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness, another one I have to make! This is so sweet--love the sparkly glitter along the edges of your sleighs. And who can resist jingle bells??

Kathryn said...

Love the rhyme and the sleighs are adorable!!

Lindsey said...

Hi Shawn, may I have permission to add this to my Little Mouse renditions round up on Jbrary? It's so great! http://jbrary.com/little-mouse-little-mouse-renditions/

Shawn said...

Of course, Lindsey!